Alliance des BAKF Index du Forum
Alliance des BAKF Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 26 Mai - 07:45 (2018)  
Two Women Three Flamingoes And A Pooch Print Operas Volum

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance des BAKF Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> recrutement Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
breeafyl

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 23:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Two Women Three Flamingoes And A Pooch Print Operas Volum Répondre en citant

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3)
by Misha Ha Baka

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3)

Print Operas sparkles like gems and gold, they dance and takes flight like music, they sings with the highest and lowest ranges of color and shade, they delve and dive deeply into the collective consciousness bringing forth energetic statements of ancient themes with futuristic echoes. They are “Operas of the Soul”. This is the color version of the series. The first two volumes of the Print Opera series of digital paintings were Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe: Print Operas BW and Print Operas (Color). This is Volume 3 and is titled, Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas. It is the color version of the book. Abstract art is just that – abstract. However, for me it is fun to see the "stract" in the “ab-stract.” While I was creating the series, my two women made an encore performance in a new painting. When I looked at the original painting of Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe, I was surprised to see what appeared to be two figures in the lower left hand corner looking up at the rest of the painting. They looked female. This time they reappeared in the lower right hand corner of the painting and brought along three flamingoes and their pooch. It looks like they enjoy walking around. Perhaps it is a multi-colored cocker spaniel? In the previous volumes these two women, (I will let your imagination run wild as to their identity,) shared their unbridled opinions on the paintings in a humorous manner. For this volume, they respectfully requested to assume a serious demeanor. After all, they did not want you the reader, to walk away thinking that everything is a joke. So herein, they convey their sincere and serious thoughts and feelings about this new series of Print Operas. But, then again, what is serious to some may be quite humorous to another… We art what we are. When I look at the Print Opera series I can see, the technology, the healing energetics, the music, the dance, the luminosity of gems, and the brilliance of metals. All of which echo elements of my experience. It was also much to my surprise when I began to see other things in them too. The seemingly random moments in time and space when synthesized together appeared to whisper and hint at archetypal shapes, dimensional forms and even some stories unfolded. At first I thought that I was creatively fantasizing, but when others, without prompt saw such too, I knew that this was not a subjective experience. Receptive viewers were entranced by the art experience, as they were absorbed into the Print Opera sequence. They found the experience to be an opportunity of heightened visual excitement coupled with being momentarily transported to a space outside their own. Subsequent viewings were opportunities for a discovery of new aspects which were previously unseen. For me stationary, visual art is a mini-vacation. Like watching a film, you leave your present circumstances and travel elsewhere, even if only for a few moments. To me, the more successful the work, the longer you can stay in it and revisit it over and over again. After having created these works, it was much to my surprise and pleasure to see that so many of the diverse influencing aspects of my life could come together the way they did. Thank you for visiting my literary art gallery yet again. For the first time visitor, you are invited to visit Volumes 1 and 2 of Two Women Contemplating the Nature of the Universe, and most importantly. Enjoy.

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) read online pdf free

Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) download free cloud
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) epub free
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) mobile ebook
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) You search pdf online pdf
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) download without account
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book docs
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book DepositFiles
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) flibusta fb2 download original online
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book book free from Galaxy
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book iCloud
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) get free
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) free mobile
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book tablet
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book OneDrive
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) torrent download 1337x
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) flibusta fb2 download original online
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) ios read library pc thepiratebay
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) free online iphone
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book samsung
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) full ebook
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) buy tom english download itunes
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book from lenovo free
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book zipshare
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) wiki online full read shop
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) link italian free iBooks ipad
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) how to find book without register
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) fb2 sale tablet access online
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) access review bookshop itunes free
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book cheap book
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) free full pc phone book
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) download english
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) download torrent ExtraTorrent
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book tablet
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) read online pdf free
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) free mobi
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book RapidShare
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book french
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) audiobook free
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book samsung
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book view
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) free ebook
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) iBooks online how read via how to
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) torrent download Rarbg free
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) eReader online
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) tablet access book sale value
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) kindle pdf book macbook mobile
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book without payment
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) book pdf
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) free macbook read
Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch: Print Operas (Volume 3) francais ebook access online offline

2ffeafca65

May 04, 2017 · Read Two Women, Three Flamingoes and a Pooch Print Operas by Misha Ha Baka by Misha Ha Baka for free with a 30 day free trial
The Seaside House: Living on the WaterBest Decorator. Ever.: Lined notebookAgora Mundo 2018: L'Art Contemporain De La Caraibe (Calvendo Art) (French Edition)The Modern Cross Coloring Book Pretty Handmade Organic Christian Crosses Sweet Blessings Creative Artistic For People of All Ages Use to Decorate, Gift, or Keep by Artist Grace DivineBelgium and Holland Including the Grand-duchy of Luxembourg; Handbook for TravellersThe Squaire Frankfurt // Main. Photography by Ingo Gerlach & AMS Metallbau / UK-Version 2018: Frankfurt // Main Has "Squaire". the Extraordinary and ... and an Ice Train Station. (CalvenF%26uuml%3Bnfzig+Jahre+Museumsarbeit+%28Classic+Reprint%29+%28German+Edition%29Sketch Journal: Hearts and Circles (Pink) 6x9: Pages are lined on the bottom third with blank space on top.Le Japon 2018: Le Japon Dans Ses Differents Aspects. (Calvendo Places) (French Edition)Wonderful Pets: Grayscale Coloring Book, Relieve Stress and Enjoy Relaxation 24 Single Sided Images (adult coloring books for calm & mindfulness) (Volume 9)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 23:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance des BAKF Index du Forum -> Zone publique -> recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com